Monday 25 July 2011

Dear friends...where for art thou shine...? And for music's sakes...I'm sorry.

Dear friends,


My apologies for being a bit absent...fear not, for I have not forsaken this blog! Haha...
I will try my very best to write my thoughts down as best I can :) 
2 reasons really for my absence on this blog...well where do I start!?
1...my music! :) 
I have spent most of the last 2 - 3 weeks on one of my original songs. 
I spent an entire day in the studio playing piano/keyboard in studio. 
I am working with a friend who helping co producing this song with me...to get the right drum pattern and sound and anything other instruments we need to use...to make it sound phat and good for music sake ;) 
Anyone who has been in a recording studio...will tell you...it takes hours and hours of time to get something down musically! Haha...
Oh WHERE WOULD I be without my MUSIC and SINGING! I LOVE IT! 
It's what keeps me ALIVE in the soul you know! ;D


And 2...I have been busy working on another one of my teddy bear paintings...which I have been asked to do for a little girl...
The painting is going to be...a soccer bear in a field with blue sky and puffy white clouds...
I'm hoping her uncle likes the finished result- after all...he is the one paying for it! :/ 


So my friends...I hope that clears up a few things- why I have been absent...


In next blogging news...I will be posting the soccer teddy bear painting that I am currently in the process of painting. I have finished the background already...so now it's just painting the bear, dressed in soccer uniform.


Even though my paintings may not look like they take much work...they in fact...take several hours to days to do...depending on what the buyer wants and how much detail they want in their painting.
All my paintings are layered...which is why it takes much time.


I hope you are all having had a good week thus far...
and I hope you are doing what you REALLY LOVE to do in life...
Remember...we only get ONE life...Are you making the most of your days here...? :) 


As I am writing this...the song 'Dreams do turn to dust' by Owl City's new album: 'All things bright and beautiful' is playing on my ipod...how fitting for today's thought! hehe :)


Also as I blog...I will leave you with this...


"I can do ALL THINGS, through Christ who strengthen me' Philippians 4:13 :)


Well until I write/blog again...be kind to yourself and others around you...


Your faithfully...
*Hugs* Shine :)






Once again...another of my 'Little Happy Veggie Friends' as promised. 
Hope this makes your day a little cheerful-er ^-^ hehe
I know not a word right...?! Well...it is now! Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment