Thursday 30 June 2011

Music is such sweet bliss! :)

Hey friends,


Apologies for not posting the last few days...needed to refresh my thoughts a little...


Yesterday...well where do I start...?!! :) 


Firstly I'd just like to say what an awesome day it was! :D


Blues skies, cottony white clouds, illuminated with the glow of the sun's rays...yes it was JUST what I NEEDED! :D


I Had planned a walk that day in my Fathers garden ;) 
It was just what I needed to clear my head from the hurricanes and their storm like clouds that had been hovering over me...or should I say within my mind...


Yes...life is no easy journey on the road ahead...with many...to our destination! Lol


Though through the storms of sorrow... one thing remains...NEVER leaving...the glow of sunlight within my heart...always knowing just how to light my days...


Especially when another has SIMULAR glowing qualities...almost like they knew just what to say...soothing my scars gently with Aloe Vera's healing properties over my burns...
from a battlefield within...


Words of an angel...sweet in sound... Fragrance'd with the smell and sound from a distant land flowing with milk and honey... :) 


Yesterday was so precious...as I walked down a grey, smooth, concrete path, taking in the views and surroundings of my father's picturesque painting. 
Beautiful colours, green pastures and His pearl of sunlight rays radiating on the surface of my skin...like a blanket of warmth... embracing me with loving arms...as I power walked off my woes...to clear the cobwebs in my head.
The breeze dancing softly, gently round my face...as if to say if to say...it'll be ok...Shine :)


While on walking...Listening to the sweet, melodic melodies of someone who could only be this descriptive...


Owl City's latest album...'All things bright & Beautiful'. 
I continued my walk in the surroundings of  botanical beauty...listening to Owl City's...every word... electrifying the very core of my being. Drawing me in to a song titled: Kamikaze- Owl City's newest album...
The lyric's seem to speak to the very core of my being...and were/are ELECTRIFYING! 
In fact I cannot get this beautiful song out of my mind! Hehe...
Power walking to this song created a sense of electric awakening inside...almost as if the lyrics had reached down to awaken my soul...speaking so eloquently with such Grace...
what could only be the Grace of my Father's Heart speaking to me... :D 


Eagle Eye...soaring...staring right into the depth of my heart...my soul! :D


I felt empowered as I journeyed ahead- Encouraged with excitement that our/my Father WILL come back...like a Beloved Prince charming... like a hero...
rescuing...His...'Princess Beloved'


My knight in shinning armour...riding on a white horse...through the skies...
Descending down from His golden palace of sunlight...on the golden shores of no time. 
With colours of the rainbow...Colours you and I have only ever dreamed about and so many more...


Blue Topaz  is my favourite....so I'll be sure so to ask Him to add a sea of transparent turquoise and aquamarine to the ever growing- glowing sea of precious gems and pearls He has so carefully and lovingly laid down His life for... @(--'---


Well my friends...until I write/blog again...


Your faithfully...
Shine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment